5 Summer Home Improvement Projects
As warmer weather approaches, there are many improvements you can make to your home for the summer season. From outdoor to indoor, these renovations will make your home more enjoyable this summer while also adding value.
1. Storm Doors - Summer is known for its humid weather and thunderstorms. Protect your doors from the elements this summer by installing brand new storm doors. It’s also a great way to bring natural summer light into your home.
2. Install Energy Efficient Windows - Does your electric bill skyrocket every summer because of air conditioning costs? By installing new energy efficient windows, you can conserve energy by keeping heat in or out of the house. Adding new windows can also add decor and style to your home.
3. Remodel Your Bathroom - The one room everyone enters when they visit your home in the summer is the bathroom. If you’re tired of the outdated tile and style in your bathroom it’s time for a change. Improving your bathroom also adds value to your home. By remodeling this summer, your bath will be ready for the fall and upcoming holiday season.
4. Paint a Room - Painting a room is fun and easy to do indoors by yourself or with your family. Choose a brand new color or just update the old one. By refreshing the paint in your home, you receive a 112% return on your investment.
5. Spruce up Your Backyard - Nothing defines summer more than outdoor barbecues and campfires. Add a new patio set and fire pit to your backyard this summer or remodel your deck. The fun can last into the fall.
Whatever your summer home improvement project, ANDY ONCALL© is here to help!